IS THIS YOU…?
• College graduate: Are you a recent college graduate who would like to take some time off before graduate school or starting a corporate job?
• Tired of your job: Have you had enough of the corporate world and would like to start a new career path and life yourself?
• English Teacher: Are you already an English teacher with a TEFL
or CELTA Certificate
• First Job: Are you only 18 and you dream of being an ESL teacher?
• Retired: Are you retired and ready for a new challenge?
• Do you want to travel and meet brand-new people?
• Would you like to learn another language?
• Or maybe: do you want to enjoy the Spanish lifestyle in a warm and sunny climate?
The answer to all these questions is CANTERBURY ENGLISH! The Canterbury English TEFL
Course and Madrid Lifestyle Program (for TEFL
holders) is the easiest, most affordable and exciting way to live and work in Madrid. This includes our competitive prices, social activities and a guaranteed job WITH US!!
• Madrid is the vibrant capital of Spain with a low cost of living and a state of the art public transport system (very important for classes).
• There is a great diversity of people and cultures, coupled with the greatest nightlife in all of Europe.
• Rich in history, tradition and architectural beauty, it provides the perfect surroundings to live and work.
So the answer to the question is again: ¡CANTERBURY ENGLISH!
Canterbury English offers exciting opportunities for English speaking people (native and bilingual) from any walk of life to teach English, while experiencing the thrills of living in a foreign country. We are committed to accept, to challenge, and to inspire people to make a life instead of just a living.
Also, we supply security for non-EU members to live in Spain by providing student visas.
As you are earning your International TEFL Certificate
at Canterbury, you will start teaching paid English classes, which will last the whole school year!
Our philosophy for training teachers includes both a LEARN BY DOING approach together with A PAID FOR DOING policy! Each TEFL
trainee must teach a total of 20 hours of classes with non-native speaking students to fulfill the 120 hour course requirements and obtain their TEFL Certificate
. This is by far the highest number of real teaching hours offered by any TEFL
program. Moreover, you will be paid for teaching these classes as well. As a trainee, you will be hard pressed to find a better situation than that!
What are the program costs and what do they include?
– 385€ (Refund Required Student Teaching CE)
990 € (You pay for your TEFL Certificate
• Four Week TEFL
• Guaranteed* Lifetime Job with Canterbury English all Graduates (10-15 hrs. wk).
• Lifetime Job Assistance with Other Schools.
• Canterbury English Club Activities (Cultural, Adventure, Social).
• Accredited TEFL Certificate
(recognized and valid worldwide).
OUR CONTACT INFORMATION
C/ Doctor Esquerdo 112, Planta Baja, Oficina F
28007 Madrid, Spain
Tel: +34 637 747 234
Canterbury English TEFL
FOR MORE INFORMATION: See our web page for exact start dates and more details at www.canterburyenglishtefl.com